3 DIFFERENT HAIR STYLES IN 3 DAYS

Good morning, Everyone! I hope your week is going great so far. As you may already know, I am a bit of a hair-care fanatic, which is why I am always searching for new products to introduce to my hair-care and hair-styling routines. Today, I'd like to talk to you about my latest discovery and current obsession - Kérastase L'incroyable Blowdry Reshapable Heat Lotion.

I was first introduced to this product during Paris Fashion Week when I spent an incredible day with Kérastase Consulting Hairstylist, Odile Gilbert, who is one of the most celebrated hair stylists in the world, and the mastermind behind the most iconic hair moments in fashion history. As we were casually talking about everything from Paris Haute Couture, runway hair and favorite hair products, I decided to seize the moment and ask Odile for some hair styling advice. As I previously mentioned, I am not a big fan of stiff hair. I like shiny, healthy-looking hair that moves, and doesn't feel crunchy or dry. Yet most styling products I've tried in the past, made my hair look stiff and dull. After I described my hair styling dilemma to Odile, she suggested Kérastase L'incroyable, as her favorite styling product du jour.


Following her advice, I started using Kérastase L'incroyable, and I have to say that it's my favorite hair-styling product to date! Aside from the fact that it locks in the style while leaving my hair shiny and full of movement,  what is so different about this first of it's kind reshapable heat lotion is the fact that it has shape memory, so you can change up your look ( curls to straight, for example ) without needing to apply more product each time, and you can restyle your hair over and over again without getting that buildup feel. So essentially, you can do 3 different styles over 3 days without having to wash your hair to get rid of product buildup or applying more product! Naturally, I love that!


The way Kérastase L'incroyable works is actually pretty genius, because it contains non-sticky beeswax micro particles which are stimulated by heat. Once the heat is applied, the micro particles melt and lock in the style and the particles can be reactivated when heat is applied, which means you can create multiple hair styles over multiple days! 

To demonstrate the way Kérastase L'incroyable blow dry works, I decided to create 3 of my favorite hair styles over the course of 3 days. I did not wash my hair, nor did I apply more product.



Day 1 - Loose curls: After washing and conditioning my hair, I applied Kérastase L'incroyable to damp hair, then blow dried it with a paddle brush. Once my hair was completely dry, I used a jumbo curling wand, to create loose, slightly messy waves. To achieve this look, I curl medium-sized section, making sure to curl the front sections away from the face. The whole styling process took me about 15 minutes but results lasted all day! YAY!



Day 2 - Perfectly Straight: When I got up next morning, I felt that a sleek, straight style would work best to complement my tailored blazer, skinny jeans combo of the day. So, I simply straightened my hair with a fat iron. The whole process took me about 5 minutes, yet once again, the style looked great all day!




Day 3 - Messy Up-Do: I love the way slightly messy up-dos downplay dressy pieces to create that nonchalant, easy going feel. To achieve this look, I started by parting my hair about half way. Next, I teased the bottom section with a testing comb, then put it in a loose, messy bun. Next, I curled the top  section of my hair with a small curling wand. Once the top section was completely curled, I teased 2-inch section of my hair, paying special attention to the top of the head. Finally, I pinned small section to the bun using small bobby pins. And voila! All done!

P.S. As always, please feel free to shoot me an email of you have any questions about the hairstyles!

Labels: , ,