FLAWLESS SKIN ROUTINE


Good morning, Everyone! Hope your week is going great so far! If you read my blog on regular basis, you probably know that usually I opt for a very simple make-up. Powder, bronzer, liner and a bit of lip gloss, that's pretty much what I use on daily basis. Yet, when it comes to evening make up, my philosophy is quite the opposite! As much as I like a fresh, dewy face for day, I feel that a great evening look starts with a perfect canvas, or the right foundation, if you will.


It took me a really long time to find the right foundation for me. On one hand, I was definitely looking for something to mattify and even out my skin,  on the other, I didn't want to wear foundation which was very heavy or obvious. So, after trying a few different products, I finally came across Clé de Peau Beaué radiant fluid foundation spf 24. What I like about this particular one is the fact that it creates a very fine texture, feels very light on my skin and though it provides great coverage, does not look like I have a mask on! Currently, I'm using B30, a Medium Beige, but if you're not sure about your shade, answer a few question to find out your perfect complexion regiment at Complexion Concierge.

In addition to the radiant fluid foundation, I also use Clé de Peau Beaué concealer to cover up a few of those places that need a bit more coverage like under eye area or the few freckles around my nose for example.








I always start with concealer first, applying it directly to the problem area or areas depending on how my skin is behaving that day, then patting lightly around the area of application with a concealer brush to blend it out perfectly. Step two is the foundation. I start by dispensing a dime-sized amount of foundation onto my hand. This is definitely the perfect amount of product to use because you really need a small amount to work with. Next, using a foundation brush, I dot 5 parts of my face ( cheeks, nose, chin and forehead ). I always start by applying foundation to my cheeks for a bit more coverage and use less on the rest. Finally, holding a foundation brush perpendicular to my face I glide it back and forward to blend out the product perfectly and create a very natural look.

As always, if you have any questions about products or application, please feel free to email me anytime! I'll be happy to answer! 

Labels: , , , ,